1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YouTube Collab- Healthy Living Collab

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by CheyannShaw, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Hey Everyone! My name is Cheyann and I am looking to do a YouTube Collab with someone who's channel's focus is mostly on Positive Living and Motivation/Helping others.

A little about me-- I started a fitness YouTube channel back in 2015 that was more of a vlogging channel; well in August of 2016 I was diagnosed with cancer and that is when I turned my channel into a vlogging channel of my journey battling cancer. I am currently at the end of the cancer journey (IM WINNING) and have redirected my channel into a channel of showing people that you can overcome any struggle in your life and empowering others. Basically my channel is all about living a healthy but fun lifestyle! I also recently became vegan from many surgeries and finding out I'm allergic to dairy, so if you would like to do a recipe/cooking collab; I'm down!

I am looking to do a collaboration with a like-minded person and channel and am open to any ideas! Send me your ideas:)

XOXO,

Cheyann

2. Hi Cheyann, my friends and I️ recently started a YouTube channel where we discuss Life Health Now. I️ lost 100 lbs and am also doing a vlog on our channel. Would love to collaborate!

Hi