1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WILLING TO DO VFX OR EDITING

Discussion in 'Production Help' started by NCSNL, Feb 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. #1 NCSNL, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Hey, everyone, I create videos having to do with VFX, GFX, and normal editing on a regular basis. And I'm also certified in Adobe Premiere Pro as well as working to get even more certifications next year if not this year of school!
    [​IMG]
    I'm willing to do jobs for people out there and my price ranges from 5 USD to 20 USD based on complexity and time it took, and yes I don't charge you until I am done with the project (20 is my cap no matter what the job is). I can/will send progress reports when you either ask for one or I do a major step in what you wanted me to do.
    Lately, I specialize in Visual Effects or more specifically making visualizers for other channels and my own. However I have done work in the past with editing, but I, unfortunately, cannot bring those edits to the table as they have since been removed.
    Here are some examples of work I have done that I can show you, full versions and mini clips, as well as my own announcement/vlogs/update videos that have minor edits here's my portfolio
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeoAPtAdquwMkeLSg2ZysfMscjjtpZeS9
    Editing would be cheaper than 5 USD, as well as simple GFX (Probably 1 to 5 USD, depending on what you can/are-willing to pay). Templates or Visual Effects would be 5 to 20 USD. Templates would be something you are using for multiple videos that will take more time than editing or GFX.
    If you're interested please feel free to message me via any of the links in my signature, or PM me on discord Elryst#6722 Thanks!!

2. so one video ur asking 5-20 dollers ?

3. #3 NCSNL, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Essentially, yes I am. I'll be doing very high quality editing and same thing with GFX /VFX regardless of what you want to be done. 5 USD isn't very much, most of the people who asked for edits or VFX templates to be done have only been 5 USD. For editing a video my prices would be much more flexible, since it's much easier than spending hours making a visual effects template. If you wanted a simple montage or something I could probably do less than 5 USD, we could make a decision on pricing for what you want done and how much you're willing to pay. Mainly the thing that will cost 5-20 USD is templates for channels which will be used multiple times.
    TL;DR Editing would be cheaper than 5 USD, as well as simple GFX (Probably 1 to 5 USD, depending on what you can/are-willing to pay). Templates or Visual Effects would be 5 to 20 USD. Templates would be something you are using for multiple videos that will take more time than editing or GFX.