1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is your favorite YouTuber and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EshanMistry73, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Happy Weekend Partners!

So heres a little question that i think will be quite interesting, who is your favourite YouTuber? And why?

Personally my favourite is NerdCubed! Im looking forward to see what everybody's thoughts are, and if anybody has similar, or even the same favourite YouTubers!
    Leave your responses below!

2. This one is actually quite difficult since I watch mostly music channels. Lately NCS has been stepping up their game when it comes to the quality of their music, and monstercat has almost always been top notch (exceptions on a few of their albums), Proximity is always the same stuff so he definitely isn't my favorite, and there are tons of others I have to take into consideration. Giving it some thought, though, I definitely will have to go with Monstercat, even though it's way more than one person, I've been really into their music since back in 2012, so almost when I started my first YouTube channel ever, which unfortunately I ended up deleting. So yeah, if you're into music, I definitely recommend checking them out.

As for what other types of channels I'm into, mostly gaming, and abridged series, so my favorite YouTube channels would definitely be TeamFourStar, they are a lovely bunch and extremely good and professional at what they do. Their main editor is my idol and I look up to him more than anyone else, since my dream job is Editing or VFX, and he does both. Their series are well edited, extremely creative, and hilarious overall. I'd recommend checking them out. They have a gaming channel where they play almost any game and their most popular regular channel where they do an abridged series and other things that relate to their theme.

3. Ah cool! I do enjoy some good Monstercat releases too! :)