1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use your signature guys!

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by Mooks_&_Niles, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hello everyone!

I've been watching people post in this forum for the past few days now. The forum is very new and we all need to get used to its mechanics and its functions. However, I have seen many people who have not properly set up their forum accounts yet. I recommend you do.

I have seen quite a lot of people asking for advice or for people to check their channel out. To do this, they will need a link to your channel; as obvious as this sounds, many people seem to forget to leave their links in the post.

I suggest you write a short sentence as an introduction to your channel and then leave a link to your channel under that introduction in your signature. You can edit your signature by clicking on your profile picture (top right corner) and then clicking 'signature',

That way, not only does it not matter if you forget to leave a link to your channel, but also, this signature will be displayed under ALL of your posts on the forum. Its not quite advertising; but it helps us find each others channels ^-^

I hope this was helpful to some people!
    ~Niles

Hoor_Alnasser and EshanMistry73 like this.
  2. Great tip Niles! Ill make this a sticky thread so more partners can see this thread!

Mooks_&_Niles likes this.
  3. Thank you Eshan, glad to help ^-^

4. good tips Mooks&Niles!

5. I agree! Great tip. :)

6. Thank you for the tip.

7. Great post, very informative, Thank you.

8. Quite true lad, quite true.