1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell me what you think about my Channel!

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by blokermaniac, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Hello everyone seeing this! I just wanted to ask you all to tell me what you think of my channel! Reply to this post, comment on my channel, PM me? Just looking to see if people like my channel, or what you think I should change on it. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNj7GFJaL-rvMBJJU5HXQQ

2. Okay, so...I actually took the time out to look at your channel because it seems nobody else is willing to do so..I guess they all want reviews. I have some time, so why not? Well, first off...everything seems well with your channel. Audio is okay, gameplay footage is okay...your artwork is fine, and so is your intro. One thing I noticed was that there was a major gap between your uploading dates.....which, I did watch the video....life happens, it's understandable. However, I wouldn't recommend doing that a lot, not good. People like consistency. Also, the thumbnails are nice. But, to be honest you lack...personality....with your commentary, which is quite alright. Do what makes you comfortable. :) I'm sure in time you will develop, and maybe it was just one of those times...I am guilty of being boring. But, I won't say that you bored me, because I was actually quite interested in your content. I find that the length of your videos are not too lengthy, so you seem to have that down. All that can be said is that you should collab with people, and also advertise yourself. I see that you have your social media sites...I think using hashtags may help you a bit. Aside from that, there's not much I can say that is bad about your channel, it's nice...it isn't low quality..keep up the good work. :)