1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i'm looking to collaborate

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by Intex_Gaming, Mar 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. So i'm looking for a group of people to collaborate with. +18 only as my sense of humour can be seen as dark sometime. Games I play: Arma 3, H1Z1, Overwatch, pretty much any indie game, Gmod, Killing Floor 2, Miscreated and Elite dangerous. Looking for a minimum of 4 people because thats all KF2 supports. I record Thursdays and Fridays. 9am till 3pm UK time. Also check out my channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCldKk4Y6obaw74L99m6oPzw

2. HI im only 9 years old I need to get partnered with someone help me partner with you and I play Minecraft,Roblox and Other games on My Xbox One SO yeah leave your comment if you want to be partnered with me.

3. Do you by any change have an xbox 360 and want to collab? I am a modder and people always look down on me because of that. They say im a game ruiner, a cheater, a fake gamer. But they dont really know what modding really is, could you help me show more people what I do? I have over 500subs