1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Youtuber | Funny Skits & Gaming

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by imcalledblob1, Feb 9, 2017.

?

Will you check me out and give feedback? (Maybe even like or sub?)

1. Yeahhhhh buddy

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NEIN NEIN NEIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL! <3

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/imcalledblob1

Welcome to a small description for my channel! :) On my channel I like to upload as frequent as I can, normally every 2-3 days! I have also just passed my 100th video!

The content I like to upload is mostly gaming, but every now and then I like to upload little vlogs or random comedy skits!

If you wouldn't mind taking a little time out of your day just to check me out and maybe give a little feedback, it will be much appreciated! :)

Have a great day
    -Blob<3

2. Your content is pretty good... nice channel trailer! Surprised that you don't already have thousands of subscribers yet, considering your channel was made 3 years ago, with the content being quality.

3. I made it three years ago but I never consistently uploaded to it. But honestly, the words you just said have made my day. I do YouTube for the fun and to hopefully make people happy :)

4. You need more views mate. I love your banner haha its great! ANywyas ill be seeing ya around and good luck :3