1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting a Channel Review? If you've some time to kill. :) | Survival Horror Channel

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Dynamont, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hey,

I haven't used this forum that much but I want to start getting into it and interacting with other people.
    I was wondering if anyone would care to stop by my YouTube channel and throw some feedback my way?

There are 2 problems I am aware of and that's video length and video consistency. (I'm looking to try and fix this soon.)

But if there is anything other than that that you could offer some feedback on I would greatly appreciate it!

Many, many thanks for your help!

My channel: www.youtube.com/c/Dynamont

All the best,
    Stephen.

ScaleLab DamnLag Forum Banner.jpg

2. Just had a look at your channel for you! Love the channel art & thumbnail design, great job!

I can see you already addressed the video upload consistency issue, which would be a great starting point! Perhaps set a set day(s) every week that you plan to upload to keep subscribers in the know? :)

One thing ive seen works quite well for channels if collaborating with others! We are sending a email to ScaleLab partners this week about the forum, so they will be loads of partners in the Collaboration section you can meet and collaborate with!

Dynamont likes this.
  3. Hey thanks a lot man for checking it out!

That's sounds like a really good idea, will definitely be working on putting together some sort of Upload schedule very soon.

I'll for sure swing by the collaboration section as well! :)

Thanks again!