1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QUESTION FOR SCALELAB FLATFORM FOR ADS?

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by KhoiiVlog, Jul 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello Everyone Goodmorning is Scalelab team can review my channel? or automatic after i reach 2.5k subscribers have ads? Please comment to the scalelab user. Thankyou so much

2. hello, I am scalelab user please reply to me and send an SMS.i am waiting for your reply.

3. Hello scalelab team.. im scalelab user can you review my channel please.. thanks

4. Hello Sir, my name is Erick I'm a new user of scalelab, does my channel already have ads? Thank You....

5. hello I am new to scalelab, my subscribers has just reached 2,500.
    what is the next steps to get ads in my youtube channel?

6. I have the same concern on above messages. Anyone from scalelab can enlighthen us.? I just reach my 2500 subscribers count. Whats the next step to avail or to be eligible for full mcn.?

7. HELLO ,
    SCALELAB TEAM, GOOD AFTERNOON I'AM NEW HERE CAN ANY OF YOU SIR/MAAM ANSWER MY QUESTIONS I HAVE ALREADY REACH 2,575 SUBSCRIBERS WHAT TO DO NEXT TO BE ABLE TO MONITIZE AND GOT ADS ON MY VIDEOS AS A SCALELAB PARTNERSHIP I'AM HOPPING FOR YOUR RESPONSE SCALELAB TEAM SIR/MA'AM

THANK YOU SINCERLY
    BENGIE T QUILATON

8. Hello Scalelab Team,
    I am still waiting for the next move how to be able to connect my youtube channel in your platform as in scalelab please response me scalelab tean thank you and god bless