1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality/Gaming Channel Feedback Appreciated

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by hambo, Jun 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Okay so in the past week I've been really working hard on my channel "Hambo" At the moment it has 19 subscribers but I see people who have videos of them recording their TV screens with their phones and pulling a decent amount of subscribers which baffles me with such quality. Now, with my channel the most I'd want from this thread is for people to at least give me feedback on what I'm doing right/wrong because at the moment my videos never really receive negative feedback and I think they are of decent quality for the size of my channel. But due to a slow growth I wondered what I was doing wrong so if anyone could check me out that would be great.

If you would like to check out my channel's content and give feedback and maybe subscribe if you actually enjoy any of it, I will link three of my favorite and most recent videos.

Forfeit FIFA Vinegar Shots
    [youtube]eQ9iZlZbsFo[/youtube]

I GOT HACKED ;(
    [youtube]XTF7XwpeQ1k[/youtube]

Packed TOTS Muller
    [youtube]y7KK4xc82t4[/youtube]

I would be grateful for any feedback you could give me and hopefully if you enjoy what I do subscribe! Thanks for taking your time to read this! <3

2. Hi!

The thing I noticed, is that I don't see any videos when I watch your channel. Just the one video. So put your video feeds there :)

I also miss the subscribe button in your videos(Go to channel and than branding). And add some cards also in your video directing to other videos.