1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

partnership removed because not enough subs(need to get them asap)

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by LoLRaynal, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys scalelab removed me from CMS because i have low sub count (200) and said i have to get 500 in order to be partnered again, though i have lots of views they still released me. I need help to get to 500 asap, really appreciate it :)! sub for sub is also appreciated
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlf21N0oKSDPQNkxvavG4w

2. Sorry to hear about that, Raynal. YouTube has been cracking down hard on partnerships over the course of the last year or two, and ScaleLab has had to adjust its partnership standards for both new and existing partners. All ScaleLab partners were evaluated, and those that didn't meet the new standards have been re-classified as community members, rather than as partners.

That said, I highly recommend avoiding openly begging for subscribers, or engaging in sub-4-sub activities, as sub-4-sub requests are not allowed on these forums, as it in the end does not really benefit your channel in the long run, since most of your sub-4-subbers will not actually watch your content, which is what is most important for the growth of your channel. So please avoid at least requesting sub-4-subs on these forums. Thank you and good luck getting back into ScaleLab as a full partner!