1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Milestone 200 subs

Discussion in 'Milestones' started by monkeyboygamer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Hey everyone!

So I have made it past my last milestone which was 100 subscribers! Now I am looking to double that and I am so close to getting there. Currently 156 subs.

I upload 5 times a week (once per day Monday till Friday) and I absolutely love YouTube. I dream of making it big in the gaming industry I know is hard but I enjoy what I am doing so I will keep at it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrbQhELT0ZlVBExz3gW2-GA

Thank you for reading my posts!

You are all epic.

MonkeyboyGamer

2. Congrats and Good Luck!

3. I just looked at your channel and you're exactly at 200 subscribers now! Congratulations mate. Doing very well!

Just a little tip: I think you could work on your visuals, such as your banner and your thumbnails. Your banner doesn't look that well on bigger screens (with the pink "cut-offs") and the thumbnails are very crowded with lots of different texts, colors and fonts. Maybe you could ask a designer to create a new banner and a template for your thumbnails, so you'll have a more consistent branding style.

Good luck with everything!

monkeyboygamer and Cinegez like this.
  4. Thank you very much I have reached 200 which is awesome :) Thank you for your comment.

OddQueen likes this.
  5. Thank you for your feedback means a lot ill take on board and try to improve just reached my milestone next one 500 subscribers :)

6. i want to reach 1,800 milestone please help me get there heres my channel maybe tell me some ideas that i can do on the channel i moved my games to a second channel but game me some other ideas so iam not just letting my channel sitting here and losing subs thanks