1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Feedback

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by yuyuyt, Feb 1, 2017.

1. #1 yuyuyt, Feb 1, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. I've watched one of your videos and here are some tips I have-
    1:Commentating:
    After watching a video it felt wierd due to the low amount of commentating.If you commentated more,it could make your audience more interested in the video itself.

2:Repetative gameplay:
    I looked at your video list and you've been upoading the same game a lot.You should try to mix it up to bring in a bigger audience all together.

3Daily uploads:
    You shouldn't do dail uploads unless if you have a bigger audience(trust me I know from exprience)Maybe try to upload 3 or 4 times a weeks and then once your audience grows try to make daily uploads and see if your viewers like it.

That's kind of it.The video quality is great other wise,great audio and great quality.Hope this helps.

3. 1. Yea i agree with the commentating. It all depends on the outcome though but i'll keep that in mind. admittedly i look back at my video and say to myself "i should've commented on that".
    2. don't get me wrong Ik i can play different games, but because of work and life, it's not allowing me to do so, but this gave me an idea on what to do.
    3. ok i can try that, but I usually cover 1-2hrs of footage so scheduling might be a challenge, but I'll manage around that. i have a general idea on how my schedule would work.

Thanks for the advice. i'll take this into consideraton in my next sessions.

MedGval likes this.