1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My channel has been Unlinked from Scalelab for no reason...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by itsCrispy_-_Minecraf, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So as of today for some reason on the Scalelab website it said my YouTube channel wasn't linked with scalelab, but before this happened today I have been partnered through scalelab for nearly 2 years now, so on your site, I gave scalelab access to manage my YouTube account once again. I never un-partnered with scalelab or asked to leave. Why is this occurring? As well after giving scalelab access once again, it doesn't show my earnings for March on the earnings page at scalelab.com. I checked my earnings for March a day ago on scalelab and it showed my earnings, and now it shows as $0 on the earnings tab. Will I get the money I made in March still?? There is no way I did anything on my end to un-partner with scalelab, nor did I ask to leave. And I am also with the YouTube monetization guidelines, I have no copyright issues, no guideline issues and in the past 30 days I've had over 10,000 hours of watch time on my videos and I have over 11k subscribers, Please resolve this ASAP.

Here is my channel if needed: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDqIBF_-7zNDWC3x_5nLPw

2. it seems that we're a lot like this right now and not just with scalelab... what pisses me off personally is that they won't give me the reason why their doing this.

i think that this reason, and i could be wrong here, this is my personal reading of the situation is that, youtube gave new guidelines/requirements for monetization but they probably made some non-official guidelines yhay mcn need to respect or else their out of the picture. so instead of being brave and hold their ground, the unlinked a bunch of us who presented a risk for them...

ask the question to the support link, they'll probably tell you that you've been unlinked and they will not be able to relink you in the future.

oh and by the way, I meet new youtube's standards for monetization...

3. Hi there,

Id certainly recommend emailing partner support at "support@scalelab.com" with your channel URL and a copy of your forum post to explain the situation. They'll 100% be able to assist you with this, and hopefully provide some sort of explanation for you!.

There are MCN specific guidelines, however, please note that the majority of channels unlinked will either not meet the new guidelines or have copyright/non-original content! If this doesn't apply to you, id certainly recommend emailing partner support! :)

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.