1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOOKING TO MAKE GAMING GROUP (PC)

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by nxpp, May 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Yo what's up guys Im NXPP (Nap) and I want to start a gaming group with around 5 - 10 people who really enjoy games. A little about me is that I curse alot, its not like every word out of my mouth is a curse word but i do it frequently. I am 15yrs old and I am from New York. Im looking to play a bunch of games.
    If you feel like making a group with me please fill this out:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtube Channel:
    Twitter:
    Name you would like to be called when playing:
    What you are interested in playing:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also you might realize that I dont talk in my videos and thats mainly due to me lacking in what to say, but I do have a mic and I usually talk to people over twitter so heres mine in case i havent replied to you on here.
    Twitter: @NXPP_

Update: The group will be called Paradise Gaming

2. It would be really cool if I could be co leader with you :D
    ---------------------------------------------------------

YT: http://YouTube.com/c/xAAlphaDeltaOmegaXx

Steam: AlphaDeltaOmega

Twitter: N/A (I'm planning on making one tho)

Name I'd like to be called: Delta

Game interests: I'm not gonna lie my strong suit is FPS and RTS games. I play just about any PC game with any graphics, because while graphics are nice, I focus on game play :D

3. Cool add me on steam: NXPP

4. Indecisive follow me on twitter so we can pm

5. Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCxIFC ... B6eZxKR3ZA
    Twitter: twitter.com/BoxyLightning
    Name you would like to be called when playing: Edge or whatever, we can talk about it more.
    What you are interested in playing: Multiplayer Games such as GTA V, COD Ghosts(That's the only one I currently have), Minecraft, Left 4 Dead 1&2, any MMOs that youd recommend... etc.

6. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWY2j ... jWsMmFHw0A (If link doesn't work search District Zod)
    Twitter: @Zodified
    Twitch: @Zodify
    State: California
    Stage name: Zod
    I know there is a little bit of a time difference.... but i will be moving to texas over summer break, then there will only be a 1 hour time difference.
    Also, I would like to join because I got into Pc gaming a year ago and all I can say is that I love it, My usual games are CsGo, League of Legends, and War thunder.
    But, I am interested in playing Gmod, The Culling, H1Z1, Ark survival, and Star Citizen.
    I am going to focus on streaming alot, but I want to have a series or 2 on my youtube, also i will be uploading Stream Highlights.
    BTW, I have been working on getting a new Pc lately, so I won't be able to run any high FPS demanding games for the next month or two.