1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for similar channel to collab with longterm!

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by Frexie, Aug 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Greetings, Im currently looking for a similar channel to collaborate with.Due to the fact that ive been gone from youtube for a solid 2 years and just came back a couple of weeks ago ive lost everyone i ever collaborated with and 90% of them alredy quit youtube.So please, have a look at my channel and see if it would be a solid to collaborate with for a longer future ahead.Mostly looking to play smaller indie games. No call of duty or minecraft garbage please.https://www.youtube.com/c/FrexieFrexTheres a link to my channel. only really have TABS videos at the minute, but there will obviously be more soon! ^^

Abit more info about me then. Im Frexie, recorded about 450 videos on youtube for 3 years before ended up quitting, was one of the hosts for a podcast called TheGamingVortex for a couple of years aswell.Anyhow, if you are interested toss me a notice on discord and dont be afraid to be rejected. Im pretty picky when it comes to people to collaborate with, Subs doesnt matter content quality matters!Frexie#7395 on discord.

Thanks, bye<3