1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for feedback

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Playzon, Mar 6, 2017.

1. I am a young youtuber and i still have a lot to learn about editing and youtube content and other things but i am looking for feedback on how to make my content better and any feedback is good feedback. So if you have any feedback then please tell me and it is greatly appreciated.

2. Hey!

If you post a link to your channel, I'll check it out! :)

3. Hey Playzon!

I just checked out a couple of your YouTube videos. You interact with your audience a lot which is always a good things to make them feel more included.

Make sure all of your thumbnails are eye-catching as it's the first thing viewers see. Also, if you have any social media, leave them in the description of your videos and remind viewers it's a good way of contacting you and also a good way for you to promote your own videos.

Good luck with everything!

4. Not trying to burst your bubble or anything but i feel like there's a lot of roblox and minecraft channels. It's a competitive feel. I'm pretty sure you can do well in it though! Anyways bee seeing ya around good luck!