1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For A Video Chat Collab (Story Time Kinda)

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by FrancoMoyano, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Hello! I am a new channel with a lot of ideas written down and planned for the future. At the moment I only have one video, and another one being published tomorrow.

I have a fun idea for a collab, it can be more than one channel (probably up to 4 MAX would be best), but basically I want to have a small group of us, we would record over Skype or some video chat (due to location complications), and we would basically have a story time session between us. Some ideas were "Most embarrassing things in you life" or 'something you did that you'd never tell" etc.

Those are just ideas, of course we can discuss many more. Uploading would be pretty simple, we could either each edit our own version of the video, and then simple link each other on the video, OR we could choose one person to upload it, and link the rest.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we can start planning !

P.S. If you live in Toronto or near GTA then we could probably meet up to record :)

I'm excited!

CaptainKevZav likes this.