1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it my look or my content?

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by KhasAdun, Mar 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I get the feeling the aesthetic of my channel is driving people away, or at least not convincing anyone to subscribe, or do you think it's the content? I don't think it's the content cause I see stuff that's similar that people like, but for some reason I cannot grow my channel, and I'm trying to figure out why.

Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KhasAdun?&ab_channel=KhasAdun

2. #2 Sapphires_Life, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    Here is my channel

3. Well I liked the music, but it kept starting over. If that was done for copyright purposes there are many good copyright-free songs available in the create section of Youtube. I liked the transitions. Letting people know what you think about stuff was interesting, like how it reminded you of Jamaica and how the dolphin is one of your favorite animals.

4. Yo Cool Videos ;D

5. it isnt copy right music, its the way i edit the video and the music

6. Hey KasAdhun!

I've checked out your channel. I love your enthusiasm in your videos. You can genuinely tell you enjoy playing the games you play! You also talk to your audience a lot, which is always a plus.

Personally if I were you, I'd try and avoid thumbnails looking similar to one another. For example, your "Endless Space 2" videos are all the same thumbnail with a different number in the corner. To me, that's less appealing as it's the first impression I get for your videos, it just states to me they're all the same.
    Take a little more time on your thumbnails, promote your videos as much as possible on Instagram, Twitter and any other social media.

Good luck with your channel!