1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Need of Critical Feedback for my Gaming Channel

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by BenjaminPlays1080P, Mar 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hello ScaleLab / Vou Creators and teams, the name is Benjamin Thomas, im a Youtube Gamer, Youtube Gaming Livestreamer and Indie Game Developer and am having problems with my channel.

i have close to 2000 subs but i'm finding it very hard to get views and not just views but people commenting, liking and sharing my videos to their friends. i have a small fanbase and with a lot of these fans on my skype so they can message me when needs be or to ask questions on tips about literally anything from gaming to dev to life.

i would really appreciate all the feedback i get as i really want to make my channel very community based and have people not just watching my videos but enjoying it

Thanks for all the help guys
    Link to Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowGamingVideos

2. Hey bro nice channel you got going! I know its hard to get people to comment and share, but I would love to help your channel grow :) I followed you on twitter, if possible could you follow back and you can message me anytime :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTAfC ... BGDr-p-c0Q

3. This is probably the first time I've said this but maybe you should try to make your videos shorter? I remember hearing that the optimal video length for retention is around 5 minutes of so. Make sure to have super strong calls to action and annotations that people would want to click on.

4. Hahahah the reason for long videos is that most of my uploads are Youtube Gaming Livestreams as a lot of my views love chatting to me live and i save the broadcast for all the other subs who have missed my stream but thanks for the info haha

5. Oh, ok lmao that makes a ton of sense. I just saw your video's the first time and felt a bit over whelmed. Maybe you could have a best of playlist or a highlight series so that new subscribers can see your channel and you won't have and SEO downsides if people click off your video early.

6. Thanks bro its a good idea