1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imporvements? Thoughts? Questions? Let Me Know What You Think of my Channel

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by MLG_PICKAXE, Mar 29, 2017.

1. https://www.youtube.com/user/sonic1unstopable
    Yo Wassup I'm MLG PICKAXE or MLG for short. I know what you're thinking, no I'm not some Minecraft channel. (far from it) When you come to my channel expect to laugh from most of my videos, because of my randomness and me acting like a fool:D I mainly post "Anime games" (mainly Dragon Ball Xenoverse) and I play the newest games that most people enjoy. I'm mainly looking for a comedy scale. What this means is I would love for YOU, yes you this amazing person reading this to give me a 1-10 scale of how funny I am. I would also like for you guys to suggest NEW games that I can record for my channel.

2. Your videos and thumbnails and just your whole channel in general are amazing! Keep up the good work! :)

3. Hey MLG!

Firstly I feel the need to tell you how amazing and clean your thumbnails look. Each one is so appealing and I want to click the video just because of the thumbnails.Also, your energy in videos is appealing as a viewer and I feel more engaged and part of the video.

You asked for games to suggest that you play, Call of Duty has always been incredibly popular and I saw on your channel you have posted them in the recent past. It all depends on what you like and want to post too. Don't forget, you also have to enjoy playing what you post.

Keep it up!