1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just restated on YouTube and would love any ideas or pointers for my style of editing

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by ViceGaming, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Hey everyone I'm Aidan from ViceGaming. My channel is from back in 2011 but I deleted all 100+ of my videos due to life getting in the way of my hobby of reviewing games and Editing little goofy videos together. My edits can be controversial in the ways of comedy but I have alot of fun making jokes that most people would shy away from. I really enjoy trying to find the fun in or make something negative fun. It's how I've managed to survive so far as a person! Lol.

Anyway. I'm going to drop the video link for my most popular edit here and hopefully you all enjoy. If you have any tips on growth or pointers for editing don't hesitate to give me a shout! I can use all of the advice I can get as I slowly work my way back into being a video editor like I dreamed of being before I had to give up my work in 2011!

(Also I am willing to trade off on likes and video watches! I find it a good way to network and find channels with similar taste to ones own!)

Putinmon! Vladimir Putin Killed in Action in Ukraine (WAR UPDATE) - YouTube

Thank you all!