1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I guess i'm the only musician on ScaleLab? Could use feedback

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by GODSON_Official_Musi, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Hey guys my name is AJ, going by the name "Godson" on my main Youtube channel and I'm a music producer among many other things (not to brag haha), wanting to meet you all! If interested in good music, music videos, tech reviews, unboxing and even some behind the scenes production videos, check out my channel for both sides of the "game": GODSONOfficialMusic

Let me know what I can do to improve the channel!

T.A.M.E_Inc likes this.
  2. Hey buddy!

ScaleLab has a variety of channel categories partnered! We will be sending a huge email blast shortly to all creators about the forum to make sure more members are getting involved!

GODSON_Official_Musi likes this.
  3. one of my fave songs, and some nice playing too! thanks for subscribing... were some of the notes on the bass a little flat or was i just imagining it?

4. Pretty, impressive music creating :D
    Wish i was that good again.

5. you talking about me or the bass player?

6. Mostly, you.

7. well, thank you! I noticed you also subscribed! I'm gonna check out your videos too. :)

T.A.M.E_Inc likes this.
  8. Your welcome :)
    And ill watch allot of your videos ;) Pretty good music.
    Just hope you make more in the future.

9. Hi man! I am not really a musician like you, but I am a rapper. Honestly I haven't found many artists/musicians around here. Let's connect?

10. I'm a singer too. Its hard to find musicians here in scale lab.