1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Do Vlogs and Skits

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by Jake the Iceman, Feb 26, 2017.

?

Looking to collab:)

1. I want to collab with you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I might wanna collab with you after further research:)

100.0%
  3. YAAASSS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not right now, but it would have been fun!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello creators in the Scalelab forums!

My name is Jake the Iceman! Currently I have almost 90 Subscribers full of loyal ICICLES!
    ( I call all my subs Icicles:) )

My channel focuses on VLOGGING and GAMING, however, I also do many skits!

I have learned a lot about Youtube over my 1-year of being a creator. I learned that quality is very important if you want to grow, but most importantly, story and character will help you succeed the most:)

I have a upbeat, joyful, and positive personality throughout all my videos:) I hope to one day inspire the youth to never give on their dreams in today's society.

Be sure to check out my channel and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoy my content:) Just by watching my videos you become a snowflake. Subscribe to join my Icicles, and you can eventually rank up to an Iceberg, then a Glacier!

Becoming a Glacier on my channel will give you privilages such as a shoutout to your channel, or your Instagram, Snapchat, Twitch, etc. (Your choice) Also, I can edit a video for you and post in on my channel. Of course, this is for my Glaciers only:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!

Have a great day!

The only person that can bring you down is yourself. shuffling.jpeg