1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Decided To Go Professional & I'm Seeing Awesome Results

Discussion in 'Milestones' started by sebijinGames, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Hey everybody! I've been doing YouTube for 5 years now as a hobby and have had my fair share of hiatuses along the way, but in late December of last year, I decided to buckle down and try to do YouTube as professionally as I could.

I'm now uploading extremely frequently with quality content and I'm seeing amazing results. In just the past 3 months, I've went from 180 subs to almost 250 subs. My view count & watch time has increased in the thousands of percentages and I'm getting about 10-20 comments every 48 hours.

It's amazing what you can do when you keep putting out content.

I wanted to ask you guys though, what do you think is the next step? Is there a next step? Or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?

2. Nice work dude!

Id say continue what your doing! Sounds like you have everything on track, you could try and do some collaborations too to help grow your viewer base, and they're also good fun to do :p

sebijinGames likes this.
  3. Inspiring story, Sebijin. May I ask, what is your channel URL? I'd love to see your work directly.

It sounds like you're on the right path. Sure, you can brush up on SEO growth tactics, visuals (such as graphics), and so on. However, the bottom line is that you need to work smart and hard to consistently grow on YouTube.

Create videos that are engaging and organic. Have a content schedule and production plan, and execute fearlessly. Build good habits, and most of all, have fun creating. Don't turn this into a chore.

:)

4. Thanks Jake! I really appreciate it! My channel is: http://www.youtube.com/sebijinGames

I really like the last thing you said: "Don't turn this into a chore." That is super important!

5. I agree with you completely! I have some collabs in the works and I run a podcast.