1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Grow Fast On Youtube (2017)

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by KevSayGoYT, Jun 30, 2017.

1. 1. Consistency.
    Everybody knows that gaining subscribers is tough, but to make it less of a challenge, the easiest thing to do is upload. But when do you upload? Most big youtubers (That I know of) post their videos at around 5/6pm as it is the time where most people are on the website. Now keep this in mind, and think about what you could do with this if you uploaded daily, or at least multiple times a week. Once again, consistency is the key to growth.

2. Graphics.

Now I'm not just talking about thumbnails, I am also talking about channel art and your icon. If you have an attractive looking icon and channel banner, that's already something that's going to get your potential subscribers drawn to your channel. If you struggle to make these your self, there are always willing artists who are there to help you out! When it comes to thumbnails now-a-days, they have to be something worth clicking on, or dare I say, clickbait-y. You don't have to make a clickbait thumbnail, many great youtubers actually just create attractive artwork as their thumbnails (such as Mr Fruit or Shenpai, I personally love theirs!). Just create something that you know if you was the viewer and saw your thumbnail, you would click on it. Be honest with your self, would you click it? If not, look at others and get some inspiration for a new design! Just don't copy or steal anyone elses.

3. Your name.
    Believe it or not, I have found that having a catchy and memorable name also helps in subscriber gain. Not to be mean, but nobody will remember a name such as xSn1p3rxM45T3R6252x (I doubt anybody has a name like that, but lets just roll with this massively over exaggerated name!). However, if your name does look something like that, don't worry, you can still have it, just try your best to make it memorable. If a viewer wants to share your channel with a friend, they wont remember your name if it has a bunch of unnecessary letters or words!

4. Post your videos to other sites.
    By this, I mean post your videos to sites which are relevant. For example, I post my overwatch videos to tumblr to help gain some views. This works because the overwatch fan base is quite big on tumblr, and people are always looking for some new content! Nobody likes a spammer though, as said before, only post your videos to places that are relevant!

5. Make videos of a high demand.
    What I mean by this is that if you want lots of views, create a video on something that will always be searched for, such as tutorial videos! Another example I have for you is that I created a video on how to record your phone screen about two years ago and it has 40,000 views (rounded up at least, but its still pretty close) and it still gains a lot today! Just bare this in mind if your ever stuck on a video idea or such.

This is all I have for now, if you guys want any more tips, I would be happy to share.

Channel:https://www.youtube.com/c/KevSayGoYT

2. Brilliant Article KevSayGoYT!

Will Pin this to this forum for everybody! :)

KevSayGoYT likes this.
  3. Thank You :)

4. Good one. Thanks for sharing .

KevSayGoYT likes this.
  5. Anyway to help the YouTube community :0

6. thank you for the information you provided