1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Does ScaleLab Promote Our Channels?

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Homestead Kids, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Hi all - I am new here on ScaleLab. One of the things that they emphasized to me before I joined is that they help actively promote our channel and the reviews on ScaleLab I checked show that indeed, it seems to help people grow their channel. My question here is how does ScaleLab promote our channels? I have only joined a couple of days ago so don't expect to see some miraculous overnit\ght change or anything like that. I am just wanting to learn how this all works and what I need to continue doing or what I should not be doing as a member of ScaleLab network?
    Thanks,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGum62rOFztweSAV2p_uKA

2. Very good question, I would like to know that also. Since I joined the network I've noticed I get more views more consistently. The numbers aren't huge but I do see a bigger difference than when I was on youtube without a network. I've also noticed my ads relate better to my videos. I have a channel about natural hair and the ad before my last video was for natural hair products. I thought that was pretty awesome to advertise things my subbies may actually want to know about. Other than the forums not being very active, I like the network so far. I hope Scalelab answers this post.

3. Thanks for the input Naturally, I have noticed an increase in subscribers in the last few days, but I am not sur eif it is due to ScaleLab or just increased interest. Hopefully others will chime in.

4. HEY IF YOU GUYS DON'T MIND HELPING ME OUT could you please give me a sub and check out a few of my videos!! :D!! thanks!! :-*
    [youtube]www.youtube.com/RageWeekly[/youtube]