1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Social medias and Scale Lab :)

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by TheChainTV, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. This is chain im sorta new to these forums and I want feedback on my channel :) What I do is mainly video game topic videos along with Otaku Culture and games :) Id appreciate it if you subscribe itll help lots ^^

Here is my Channel Trailer :) and wish to Collab with you folks in the future ^^

2. Nice Buddy! Maybe you could add some clips from your videos to your channel trailer so viewers can see exactly what to expect from you instantly? :)

3. Nice Buddy! Maybe you could add some clips from your videos to your channel trailer so viewers can see exactly what to expect from you instantly? :)

4. Just gonna be honest, you thumbnail is hard to read, your commentary is echoy and the music is too loud

5. I like your personality and your thumbnails are actually pretty quirky and fun (even though I do agree that they don't really make clear what your videos are about).

I think you should really improve the sound quality of your videos, especially your commentary. It's hard to understand what you're saying. Invest some money in a better microphone and also try to add some more energy in your commentary. You sound a bit tired when you're talking in your videos.

Another thing you really have to focus on, is how to open a video. If people click on a video, they want to be greeted with excitement. I think you don't really open your videos, because you record a couple of them back to back. But if you do that, make sure you properly start and end every episode that you make.

Finally, you should consider uploading less videos. You're throwing so many videos at your subscribers that they hardly have time to digest them. Why not start with one video a day and see how it goes from there? That gives you more time to focus on quality and edit your videos. Quality is more important than quantity.

Good luck!

6. Thx for the Insight :) Ya Ill work on my stuff more :) ill take that advise ^^

7. well most of my videos is me live streaming as for commentary, Im not a loud person. And Opening of videos, most of the stuff I live stream. An Eecho ? ill look in to that might just be my microphone settings :)