1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, please take a look at my channel I make beats. Any feedback helps

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by SkcBeatz, Feb 3, 2017.

?

Did you enjoy the music?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi everyone! Please check out my music channel "SKCBeatz". I create custom hip hop beats/ instrumentals with my own twist to them. Please drop a like and subscribe if you enjoy them. Also any feedback for the channel would be appreciated a lot as I wish to build on it this year.

Thank you.
    SKCBeatz

2. good music man! since this is a music channel, i can't really give a lot of tips. I enjoy the music, so i would say, keep up the good work. and i hope to see you achieve a big thing in the future!

hope you can return the favor: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDfIFCCotXv3rGDFQIi3abg

SkcBeatz likes this.
  3. Thank you @Zenia appreciate the kind words.

I just checked your channel, its really good. Has a nice clean layout and the videos are funny. The "Kid cussing his mom" video had me laughing in seconds lol. Keep up the good work!

Zenia likes this.
  4. Good chanel!

SkcBeatz likes this.
  5. Thank you

6. Checked out your channel! Subscribe and left a comment, I don't have any tips for you, you seem to be doing a great job so far, best of luck to you, and I will be sure to listen to your music when I see it in my subbox. :)

SkcBeatz likes this.
  7. I like the music! I don't think the flames look too good though over layed on the text like that. I dropped a sub and a like though!

SkcBeatz likes this.
  8. Thank you @Vyzro appreciate it!

@OTIIN Do you know any good software to add fx over texts, im terrible at that stuff lol

9. ayo link up

10. You are to impressive to give feedback.
    I only will give you hand full of claps.

SkcBeatz likes this.
  11. Damn son I actually like this mix you got here. I say keep going! I definitely enjoy it. I even think i can make some lyrics to them so don't be so harsh. Anyways good job and best of luck!

SkcBeatz likes this.
  12. @T.A.M.E_Inc Thanks a lot for checking them out. Really appreciate that

T.A.M.E_Inc likes this.
  13. @Sheep_Dreams Thanks a lot, appreciate it man. Feel free to use it, would be dope to hear what you drop :)

15. SkcBeatz likes this.
  16. Hi, thanks for checking it out!

Your videos are funny just had a look bro. How would you wanna collab? Open to ideas.

Thanks

17. Well on my channel I make music as well, my mixtapes and album are on there. I was wondering if you would just be someone to make beats for me and we can grow together :) I know I will be famous soon, the thing is will you take a chance on me. Some people just can't do stuff for free. I edit videos for free for people to help me get better at it, so if you do it for free I won't cut into your Youtube schedule nor come to you every day and stuff lol

SkcBeatz likes this.
  18. Good stuff! Your doing well!

SkcBeatz likes this.
  19. thank you!