1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone My Name Is MRmartash

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by MRmartash, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Hi everyone My name Is Martin also and I do game reviews on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MRmartash
    . I started in 2013 doing gameplay stuff but started to not enjoy my self so I took a year break but I have came back and have been doing YouTube since summer last year. I started back up with gameplay stuff again but began to do gaming news and then game reviews and I have finally found what I like and enjoy doing. As of right now My channel has 169 subs and growing, I have done game reviews for Halo 5, Fallout 4, rise of the tomb raider, starcraft 2, Starwars the old republic and xcom 2. the next review will be the division. More stuff is coming to my channel other than just game reviews.

It would be great if u come along and subscribe and join me as we review the **** out of gaming. Also If you would like to join me when i review a game give me a message.