1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give me some of that cold, hard criticism.

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Jake_The_Hawk, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Yo! From first glance it might be helpful to have channel trailer or a video playing once i get to your channel page. Or even an Uploads playlist. That way first time viewers don't have to search for whats most recent. Or even whats most popular on your channel. At least thats what I look for when I first Arrive on a new channel. Bombard me with. er. um. you I guess. I don't wanna have to search for whats most recent as a new viewer. BUT YES GOOD JOB!

2. Thanks! I went ahead added an Uploads tab and a Popular Uploads. I'm hopefully going to have a channel trailer soon! :D

3. you're got a nice channel man! I really enjoyed watching your vids, even though i never heared of The Last Guardian. i enjoyed listening to your voiceover. maybe if you can, get a better microphone, that could improve everything by a ton. i'm not that familliar with walkthrough gameplays, so I can't give more tips than that. i could tell you to get nicer channel art, because the one you have right now (Banner + thumbnails) don't look appealing. i would never click on them if I saw them. I hope this helped man!

I hope you can return the favor. My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDfIFCCotXv3rGDFQIi3abg