1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Channel - Very edited, many wow videos

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Toni_P_Gaming_Channe, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hi Guys,

My name Toni, i make gaming videos.
    I personally think I myself am not that funny, so I try to use editing in a humorous way.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We can sub4sub and I'd be happy to check out your channel on this forum as well!

My Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChXkX1zRDN4ZdGH2-KG0zXg

2. Hi Toni. Just checked out your channel and it's pretty good! Your video editing is is great, the use of music makes a video more entertaining in my eyes and you engage with your audience which made me feel more included in the video.

The critiques I have is basically on your thumbnails, try not to use white font over a light background as it becomes difficult to see the words (for example, your Hitman 6 videos from 5 and 3 months ago). Also, use your social media such as Instagram to your advantage. Maybe upload your video thumbnails to Instagram and draw people in through there?

All in all, good content man! If you feel like checking out my channel, it's youtube.com/ItsCooksey :D

3. You have to drag the viewers in! A click-bate title and thumbnail would help (not necessarily a click-bate title but the thumbnail is extremely important.) Other than that keep up the good work!

4. hi guys

my name is flowens and i kind of some help with this awsome network i need help sending the link to my dashboard plz help

plz reply

5. Hey Toni,

Just been browsing around your channel, you create some really good videos. Very high quality, fluent commentary & engage very well with your audience. You definitely have the talent to become a successful content creator. Stick to the grind, and be patient for your break through.

Would recommend investing some money into some new graphics for your channel; thumbnails, channel banner, icon, etc.

Good luck!

Jake likes this.