1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Channel - Feedback Welcome!

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by ItsCooksey, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Hey guys! My name is Megan AKA ItsCooksey on YouTube. First off, thank you if you take time out your day for reading this, I truly appreciate it.
    I thought I'd post on here just to get some feedback/ constructive criticism on my channel. I post predominantly Call of Duty, but I've recently decided to post a wider range of games such as Overwatch and soon, Battlefield 1. I'll also link my Twitter and Instagram as I post info on my videos on both very often.

Link to my channel: ItsCooksey
    Twitter: ItsCooksey
    Instagram: ItsCooksey

I currently post once a week on Sundays at around 7-8pm GMT. That changes to twice a week if I have the opportunity to. Let me know what you guys think. Constructive criticism always welcome!

2. Great quality videos! Thumbnails catch my eye! Maybe more commentary though:) Bring some positive energy to your audience:) Great job!

3. Sorry for the super late reply. I've just checked out your channel and subscribed because your content is funny and your thumbnails look amazing. Keep up the good work! :)

4. Thank you so much for the response. I appreciate that a lot and I'll take on board your tip! :D

5. Hi Megan,

Noticed your post on here and thought I'd check out your channel, I have a little bit of feedback that might interest you!

Firstly, your channel banner and icon is really good. I really like how they look, and I think they set your channel off very nicely. Your thumbnails definitely stand out, maybe some of them are little too over done, but nothing to worry about.

The length of your videos are fine, although I think you should focus on videos that are between 5-10 minutes & upload more videos throughout the month, I noticed you're not very consistent when it comes to posting content on your channel. I would also say speak more in the videos, you have lots of game-play & music over it, maybe try and bring more commentary into the videos?

Overall, you have a really nice channel and I'm sure you'll do well.

Good luck on your journey!

6. Thank you Kieron for taking the time to checkout my channel, I really appreciate that!
    I must agree that in the past I have been a little overzealous with the details in my thumbnails. Trying to keep them simple and clean from now on! :D

I'd also agree with the inconsistencies of my past uploads. I'm now focusing on doing one video a week or 2 if I can fit recording one in.They are uploaded every Sunday. As for the length of my videos, I'm still working on that. I do need to think about adding more commentary into them too so thank you for the useful tip. xD

Thank you again for the amazing feedback! :)