1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Channel Intros And Lower Thirds

Discussion in 'Production Help' started by Quick And Easy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, check out my channel for the latest free intros and lower thirds:
    Quick And Easy - Templates & Tutorials

Here is a preview:
    [youtube]dkActquvtvQ[/youtube]

[youtube]lameDkT8dIc[/youtube]

[youtube]IIcdP5LulFc[/youtube]

[youtube]6ZJGKK4UeJ4[/youtube]

2. Hey nice intros :D do you think you could make me one and email me it? Obviously I'll put you in my featured channel box and desription. Thanks :)

3. Which one do you want? And what should be written on it? or what logo?

4. Can I have the top one saying 1261clan please?

5. sure... sent you a PM wit the link in it....

6. Thanks I'll have a look :D

7. let me know if it worked for you.. cheers

8. Hey man could you hook me up with an intro that says Isaih2011Ha man i would really appreciate it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. Hey man, could you hook me up with what you think is the best one? Name: Syke. Logo: Next to my name ;)

10. hi man do you think you could make me one that said garciacol s and send me to my email choose the one you look more cool and I label and recommend your channel ;) ;) ;) thank you
    [youtube][/youtube]

11. my email is garcia.col.santi@gmail.com

12. Hi, I am wondering if I can have the Classic Movie Countdown but shorten it so it only counts down from 5? My channel name is Drava Productions and I would give you full credit for the intro! Thanks! :)

13. Id be so grateful if you could get me one of the top ones with MrNormalNinja Gaming on it! Thanks a lot man!