1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel FPS + Other Games Channel - Funny & Rage Moments

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by CashForCode-Fortnite&More, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Hi Everyone

My online alias is Cash4Code (You can call my cash or cash4code if you wish)

I recently started my YouTube channel after watching so many other YouTubers for a good solid 4+ years.

---Channel Content---

The Majority of my channel is mainly FPS (First Person Shooters) but on occasion I will switch the game genre/type if I end up recording it or if people request it.

I normally upload clips of my fortnite sessions, some funny, some rage inducing or some random moments.

I would love to make other people happy and give back to the YouTube community and I hope someday that YouTube can become a full-time hobby & career for me.

---Upload Schedule---

I don't have an upload schedule as of now, but in the near future I will have one. I try and upload once every week or so, but it could take longer due to issues I may deal with or just simply not having enough time.

---Basic Information About Myself---
    I am:
    *17 Years Old
    *A PC Player
    *Former Twitch Streamer

I usually record by myself but sometimes I may record with a friend or another fellow YouTuber who plays the same and/or similar games that I play.

I love to meet new people and I am a bit socially awkward but I am working on improving myself so that my social awkwardness doesn't get in my way or stop what I am doing.

---YouTube Channel---

My YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/cash4codeYT (Shortened for people who don't like to see the long link)

Or

You can search 'Cash4Code' in the YouTube Search Field should you have any distrust in the Link/URL Provided.

---Extra---

If you would like to network up or record with me I would gladly play and record with you. I do love meeting new people and having a fun time.