1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback on my recent video :)

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by PrimeZ, Feb 1, 2017.

• I posted on this thread before, and applied the feedback i received on to my most recent video and now i would appreciate if someone could tell he how i did, i personally think it's one of the best videos i made but there's always room for improvement. P.S. i know i still need to improve my upload schedule

Here's my channel
    https://www.youtube.com/c/PrimeZ

Scrapyardogg likes this.
  1. I wanted to leave my feedback here as constructive criticism. I loved the gameplay and video. I myself prefer more of an action style voice with monotone. I am not saying you are doing anything wrong. I just prefer more up beat. I just wanted to give you my honest opinion.I have subscribed and will continue to help you with feedback if you would like. I also thank you for providing the info about ip adresses. Keep up the good work.

PrimeZ likes this.
  2. your channel is pretty good man, i enjoyed listening to the Dox video. maybe just work on the monotone voice a bit, it could improve your video's by a ton! (i'm not saying they're bad though, but it could just improve them!). Maybe work on more professional thumbnails if you can. Ithink that's pretty much all there is to say.

i hope you can return the favor. My channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDfIFCCotXv3rGDFQIi3abg

PrimeZ likes this.
  3. Thanks man i appreciate the support and your honest opinion, i'm glad you liked the gameplay and could learn something new from my DOX video, i'll try to work on the monotone and once again thanks!

4. Thanks for the honest opinion man, i'll try to improve my thumbnail quality and i'll look into the monotone. I viewed your channel and there's mot much i can say, i mean the thumbnails look great, your editing is good and so is your gameplay, but you could maybe improve your channel art to make it look more interesting/inviting and get a intro designed for you because your current one is very common. Hope i could help you out, your channel is really good but i reckon them two little things can make it even better.