1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback on my channel

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Lukey_P, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Just want a little help with some feedback on my youtube channel its a mix of various videos cause i like to keep it entertaining for all kinds of interests. Here is a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Lupepro1986 much appreciated.

2. Too unorganized in my opinion.

3. Thank you for your feedback

4. Hey!

I checked out some of your videos and have a little feedback to give you. You have a nice variety of games, which is always pleasant to see. However, the inconsistency with your uploads will discourage people from viewing/ subscribing to your channel. I'd also be careful because some of the videos you upload were not made by you, so copyright strikes could happen if you aren't careful.

My overall opinion would be to try and stick to a "theme" for your channel if you wish for it to grow, for example, a gaming channel, a facts channel, a review channel etc.

Good luck with your channel.

5. Thank you for your feedback and checking out my channel also I'm aware of the content that has copyright strikes on it I have a varied approach to what videos I upload wanting it to be entertaining for all viewers that's why I haven't got a theme I appreciate your feedback

6. Hello! I agree with the other two people but I can add a bit! If you tried keeping your thumbnails consistent across all videos, you're channel will look SO MUCH better! Like if you head over to mine just for example, my thumbnails are mostly the same/similar to my other videos. If you keep a thumbnail theme of your own, it would help you out :)