1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feedback on content?

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by FTWLB, Mar 2, 2017.

1. hi there

I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me any feedback on one of my current video's?
    I'm a gaming channel but try to focus on personality as well as gameplay

any constructive criticisms welcome :)

2. Hey!

I watched a couple of your latest videos and thought I'd share my opinions on what you could do to improve slightly!
    You personality definitely engages the audience. It's nice to see someone genuinely enjoying themselves, rather than just doing it for the sake of it. You engage with the audience throughout the video so they feel a part of the gameplay.

I'd suggest investing some time and money into thumbnails as they're the initial pictures people see before clicking on your video, so they need to be eye-catching to draw people in. Also, if you have any social media, definitely promote your videos to as many people as possible to expand to a wider audience.

Good luck with everything!

3. Thank you so much for taking the time to view my video's, really appreciate it :)
    Thank you so much for the feed back :) I will definitely work alot more on my thumbnails as you suggested as looking at them now I do feel they could be improved upon

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my video's, really appreciate it :)