1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feed back on channel or check it out possibly

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by MetaYoshi, Jan 21, 2017.

1. cool channel... a suggestion is maybe try to find a style for your thumbnails and banners :)

2. try to make a better banner and thumbnails, your videos are very loud, you have massive black bars in alot of your videos and your mic sounds staticy plus you are too close to it as well

3. I think the video quality is great and I especially like the 60fps. They make the videos look very smooth.

I agree with the posters above on the thumbnails, they look a bit messy and lack a consistent style. Your banner is very crowded, too. Perhaps you can find a designer who can help you creating a consistent branding style for your channel.

What strikes me when I look at your channel, is that you keep uploading videos twice a day, even if you know they hardly get any views. I think you should pause for a moment and think about whether what you're doing right now is working for you. There are a lot of game videos on YouTube already. Are you really offering your viewers something new? Are you offering them something they haven't seen before?

Almost all videos are like "look at me playing Overwatch" or "look at me playing Final Fantasy". Perhaps you could vary it a bit, by adding tutorials about games. Or reviews. Or a top 10 list of the most badass game characters. Then you would add something new to your channel. Also, consider adding commentary to your gameplays. Viewers are more likely to turn into subscribers if they can relate to you on a personal level. It's not impossible to grow a successful gaming channel without ever showing your face or using your voice, but it's just a lot harder to do so.