1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Density Dennis - a channel about gaming, geeky news & more!

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by Density Dennis, Jan 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hello my fellow networked YouTubers!
    My name is Dennis and I run a YouTube channel called: Density Dennis.

I upload gameplay from either Counter Strike Global Offensive or DC Universe Online at most 2 times a week, I do geeky news coverage almost every single day; in that matter you'll need to think of things like Batman v Superman news and so many other geeky movies that are coming out this year and the next!

Also, I do discussions, rants or simply my thoughts on different subjects, which are mainly focused on superhero related topics. So, yeah!

Welcome me here guys! I am kinda new here, so I would like it if you all took some short time to reply to me with some feedback and maybe tell me if you're interested in joining me as a subscriber!

Link to my channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpkigaZ1Lt7Ql7lrYwJR1Jw/featured

Thanks, talk to you soon!
    Density Dennis.

2. Re: Density Dennis - a channel about gaming, geeky news & mo

Hello Friend,

I saw your channel, its really awesome. We are a like a family and will grow with each other support, As i support your channel hope same for my channel also.

LCA Talkies is a new online youtube channel.

Show name "Dil Khol Ke Bol" :-* (Speak frankly by your heart), Here we ask different questions to our audience or real public. Questions are always related to current affairs, funny, youth related, sex education etc. We are so glad that we are getting lots of good, logical, funny and sometime abstract reaction from our audience. :cool: o:) :p :*) ;(

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe this channel.

Here is the link of our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55i5f ... g3Nxw83y0A

3. Re: Density Dennis - a channel about gaming, geeky news & mo

Sorry to bother you with this, but the link isn't working, lol!
    Just had to mention that, so you know what's up!

Thanks for replying!