1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel optimization notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2minutesof...., Oct 9, 2014.

1. Just a quick question, anyone had they're channel optimization notes yet? and were they much help?

2. no we are still waiting.... wish it would hurry up

3. Hey there, the only thing that i can tell you is that if you mail their channelstaff you will always get nice and prompt feedback. They answered all the questions i had. Give it a try ;-)

This is the contact from the faq section:
    If you have questions about the network, technical problems, general inquiries, etc., you can emailsupport@scalelab.com or call us at +1 (310) 526-7524. We'll respond within 24 hours! Our business hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm PST.

4. Our team takes time to carefully analyze your channel and deliver tailored notes for you to help best optimize your content.  We apologize for the delay, but we don't want to rush through it and give you notes that are of poor quality.

One set of notes has already been sent out, and we will be sending out the notes for The Bear Two Show later today!

Best,

ScaleLab Support Team

5. =18pxI never received an optimization note either and I've been in the network for two months. I tried contacting Colin but I guess he's busy and hasn't replied yet.

6. thanks scale lab! looking forward to getting the notes! 

7. 2 days and still no e-mail, thought it was on its way? hmmmm

8. The notes should be in your inbox, TheBearShowTwo! 

Top 5 Unknowns, we have put a rush on your Optimization notes and you should expect them very shortly!

9. thank you! glad to get them! lots of help and things to think about now!