1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel Feedback Plox

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Call Me Renn, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Hai, I would like some channel feedback! I want to improve on my channel! If you could give me tips,that would be amazing!

My channel is: www.youtube.com/JulietRose1393

2. To be honest, it seems like a lot of the lowkey minecraft gaming channels really suk.

BUT YOUR CHANNEL IS AMAZING

I like the creativity with your youtube banner and profile picture, they blend in and they are very bright, colorful, and friendly. Also, every single video thumbnail seems to all fit in a certain theme with the rest of your channel!

The only con i can come up with is a small BUT Major one:

Add a little more character in your voice and commentary, Especially If you don't include a face cam.
    Adding lots of tone and character in your voice will make you sound more inviting, indavisual, and amazing

but from out of all that, ur just in the starting stage still and have a big career ahead, so just take your time and find your style

From,

Real Iconic A.K.A Tyler [Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg47hb ... 5tZ2ntsF6Q

3. I love your channel but one thing I think you should work on is the sectioning of it. You only seem to have popular uploads as a section.

I would recommend having Uploads at the top so your subscribers can easily follow your videos as you post them, and then maybe do a section for some series of yours that are in a playlist. hope this helped :D