1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel Art FREE

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by pythagorus, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Hey guys,
    I just got Photoshop cs6 and have gotten pretty decent. If any1 needs channel art or a profile pic, plz let me know, I want a challenge. I do this for free because I want to practice. Just tell me what design you want and other stuff and I'll get back to you!

2. Hi would like a new channel art,

I make Minecraft PVP videos and i am a member of a youtuber clan called HyPer

My youtube name is HyPer Fury.

and if you are looking for my skin you have to go to nova skin and search up HyperFury

3. Hello man,
    I am Nick from the YouTube channel NicksBijzonders
    I really want a profilepicture and banner!
    Can you make that for me?
    I think of a profilepicture with something specials and a banner with my name and YouTube and twitch icon with my nom on it. Can you make that for me?

4. Sure, I'm making them right now!

5. I can't find ur skin

6. hi dude i love that you make things for free , if you have time could you make a banner and profile pict for me?
    i use thigns from the internet atm . :s (i jsut started

my youtube name is : hell_fire
    banner =====> just random games on it and my name ofc(i just started but i will play allot of difrent games).

If you could make this for me that would be awesome. :s

7. ]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5g8Vp5-aVAMG9VUDN2RmtYd2c/view?usp=sharing
    Here, hope this helps. This is only the channel art. I could make a really cool Profile pic if you'd send me a pic of urself, but I'd get if you dont want to. I would use the picture but nobody would c ur face in the actual pic. My profile pic is like that if you'd like to get an idea!

8. could you make pict and banner for me aswel? (see previes post)?

9. I already did, this was for u:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_5g8V ... sp=sharing
    Here, hope this helps. This is only the channel art. I could make a really cool Profile pic if you'd send me a pic of urself, but I'd get if you dont want to. I would use the picture but nobody would c ur face in the actual pic. My profile pic is like that if you'd like to get an idea!

10. I make beauty videos do you think you could help me..

11. Hey, could you possible make me a cool channel art?

My IGN/Youtube is Vrilei

I would love if you could have a cool blue background.

Thanks!

12. Hi i want a new channel art i am a minecraft youtuber

I want my skin in with a pixelmon Mudkip

you can get my skin in novaskin.com my minecraft in game name is Mehkip

if you can do that then thank you :)

13. Hey are you still doing this, I would like some channel art if you are, thank you!

14. Can you make a channel art for me? :D

15. Hey id like some channel art, ill also send you some money in ro your paypall, i make rant videos

16. I would love it if you could make me a channel banner.
    White background with paint splattered behind more white 3d text reading CELLUS.
    Like this but better https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdSPfQmEm2qzEIvQ6PQ9BXA
    Thanks! I'll give you a shoutout on my channel btw if you can do it

17. Hello, could you please make me a YouTube banner and cover photo for my Facebook and Twitter, at the moment I'm going to play games like ufc, call of duty, 7 days to die and a mixture of ps4 games, im also going to do some Pokemon pack openings, my YouTube channel is ConsComs
    Thank you in advance

18. Hey I would like a banner and a profile picture
    I'd like my profile picture with a blue theme and robotic design
    my banner would be the same robotic blue vibe BUT with an actual robot, or half whatever you can do,
    some explosions and guns. robot has sword.
    please and thank you. my channel is conshee btw so if u have a better idea for the theme go ahead and try it.