1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chadwick Jacksaws

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by Chadwick Jacksaws., Feb 21, 2015.

1. Sigh, okay, I watched the Zombie Misfire video on your channel....also, your channel username that you provided is incorrect. I am sure I got the correct channel. Anyways...here goes. Watching your videos it seems you have potential. I think the humor was lost on the poor acting, and the poor lighting, as well as the audio....and the shaky camera. I suggest that you invest in a tripod for your camera to stabilize it. Your channel artwork is not so great. Overall, the work needed on your channel page isn't a lot and not difficult to accomplish. For the small size of your channel, you have a considerable amount of views (not sure about watch time, or anything like that) so it seems that your content is something that people like to see, or are interested;etc. I'd say 7/10, don't give up, you're on the right track.

2. Sub for sub is a waste of time. Find a legitimate way to grow your channel.

3. Hey I just checked out your channel and I totally agree with Imatthebridge, including the sub for sub nonsense. But I digress, your channel is in a good starting position, however, there are things you can do to improve your channel (as always) that would definitely get you bigger. The two biggest issues that stuck out to me were the black borders on the video (really easy to fix, google is your best friend. If you can't get rid of them because of poor camera quality, then I would suggest mowing your neighbors lawns or something to get the money for a decent camera. You can find some pretty nice cameras around $100 (I think that's how much mine was). Also, be more consistent. It seems like you have really started being more consistent, which is good, but strive to set a date (like every monday) that you will post, so that your subs will know, "Oh, it's monday! Gotta watch Chadwick!!!"

Otherwise, just keep making videos and work for every video to be better than the last (at least in quality), and acting lessons will never hurt anyone (unless the teacher sucks lol). At the very least, look for videos and articles on how to act better and be a better director.

Cheers!
    Tacrob