1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BurntWaffleGaming - My YT Channel And Request For Feedback!

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by BurntWaffleGaming, Mar 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. So I'm currently new to VOUStudios so I'm going to start off by asking for constructive feedback on my channel!

In 5 days time, I will have been on YouTube for 1 WHOLE YEAR! I have gained nearly 6000 total views along with 190+ subscribers and creating a full English breakfast ton of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare content for many people within YouTube!

So, If anyone is reading this message then all I can say is be sure to check out my channel, I have put a lot of effort and time doing this and I hope to continue creating as good content as I possibly can with the Hardware/Software I have today! Give me feedback of what I can do to become the better YouTuber than I am as well! Thank you all so much for reading this message... And I'll See You Guys On My Channel! :D

NOTE: The channel art, Logo, Outro AND Intro is all changing this Tuesday because of my channel's year anniversary!

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube/user/BurntWaffleGaming