1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building a gaming community!

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by RioTrio, Jan 16, 2020.

?

what would you rather watch

1. Gaming

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Comedy Gaming

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. *DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR CHANNEL???*

Hi everyone reading this i hope you are having an amazing day i would like to start off by saying this is for gamer's who want to progress in the industry.

Little bit of info on myself... I am a young motivated lad who wants to build and grow a following on the YouTube platform by doing what i love which is playing video games and trying to inspire others into the gaming scene, if you want to check out my channel which is called "Rio Trio" I post gaming clips, montages, tutorials etc, also if you want to leave a comment on one of my videos that would be great i will try my best to reply to each one.

Lastly before you get bored aha is if you want to be apart of what i do daily which is game i'd highly recommend Subscribing to me, this will mean a lot to me as i'm trying to grow! Thanks for your time reading this really appreciate it.

2. I am A Gaming Youtubers In Youtube....I Want To Grow My Channel....Please Support My Gaming Youtube Channel....