1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audition Time (series)

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by IamtheJiminator, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Alright, so here's the situation. My cousin and a 2 other friends are making a series that is uploaded on my channel called "The Hunt". "The Hunt" is split into Arcs instead of Seasons, we are currently on the second Arc and we are realizing if we wish to continue with less struggle more help would be preferred. Preferably we are looking for in person cast members for actors/actresses. But if there is anything you can offer that will help too. Due to having limited people on screen. Scenes require My cousin and myself to play multiple characters. So if they're in the same scene. We have to shoot scenes at certain angles to make it look like they are in the same room without showing the other character. Having my cousin and I play multiple characters (like 5+ each) Is getting a bit ridiculous and is stressful. So anyone who wants to help in anyway possible. Would be appreciated.

[[If you live in the Massachusetts area you have greater chances of getting an actual role on screen. But that doesn't mean We won't need help in other areas of behind the scenes stuff. So you don't have to be in the Massachusetts area to help out. It would just be preferred. Also if you are accepted you can help come up with ideas for future episodes for scenes]]

Email me at: Mjim96@gmail.com
    RAT BASTARD-8.png

2. am down for it