1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art for my channel.

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by quatec, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Hey guys! My name is Liam and I am now linked with Vou. I've made my own personal graphic design (not the logo however, the rest is mine :p). Anyway, I was wondering what all of you thought about my channel art. I'll probably (eventually) change it at some point, but I wanted a personal opinion from you all.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86maJ ... YdRlL9B_MA

Notes: I had recently changed my style of thumbnail but I would want opinions on that as well! Thank you.

Liam

2. Not sure why you put your logo in the middle of the video trailer. Maybe put in on the top left or right, and smaller. Maybe you could also make it a bit more see through :)

3. Please reread the thread. I'm only asking about the art. Not about my videos.

4. Well your channel art is in your video....

5. facepalm

6. Lol :)

The Art is fine! :)

Just a bit to much in your trailer is all I am saying :)

7. The design looks really nice. Maybe test giving the logo itself a bit of a darker gradient at the bottom of it. Maybe like a bright white at the top and it fades down into a grey-ish colour.

At the moment though it looks great. Just test things out to see whether you like how it looks or not. :D

8. Thanks guys ^^^