1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channel AntraXMusicChannel. Support my channel. For helping artist. Read more.

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by AntraXMusicChannel, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Hello, I am new at this forum. First of all. Thanks for the visit this thread. Lets start talking what i do.

Before Reading informations about my channel. You can check this link.

For the Youtube music video's Entertaiments:
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe577jukeV5pO-N_EYoNNoQ?view_as=subscriber

For the Facebook users. Can also check at:
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/AntraXMusicChannel/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Channel Info:
    AntraXMusicChannel Is a Entertaiments channel. For helping artist for getting more vieuws + Subscribe.
    By Thanks for his permissions. I am ready to starting by creating background effect for his music.
    After Background effect is done. Then i will uploading my channel. As the same time. i will post his social Media links. , spotify , soundcloud. + more. links. its about what link there used. And setting up premier auto live starting.

Video Title Info:
    By video title Will be comes like: Artistname - Song Name ( Trax Presented ) Why Trax Presented And not Release?
    Because most of them Aready uploaded online media. When there ask me about You can upload first. Then i should calling ( Trax Release )

Support Info:
    Lets talking about Support Channel: Well Just as the same By Artist's
    Peoples Can follow My channel. Ofcourse Everyone are welcome for the enjoy.
    How ever. When peoples subs my channel. I will subs + like And also You channel too. My Phone will warning note me about subscript informations. That i know who did it. I open my screen and gonna subs you channel too.
    When i am busy with his background effect. then it will be late awnser. Or even when i am at working place.
    So keep it mind. When i am back at home. i will check phone. and when i see people subs i will subs back. Even when i am on the way to my house.

Sorry for Breaking English. I realy hope you understanding.

2. Yo i just went and subbed i like the music keep killing it!

AntraXMusicChannel likes this.
  3. Thanks for the support . Also about gaming channel. You can check out my sec gaming channel :):

I hope you enjoy