1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I partnered with ScaleLab or no?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OutofOrder, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I applied for scalelab a week ago and I recently just got an email saying I was accepted. I followed all the steps and everything and confirmed it on my youtube dashboard. However whenever I try and use any of the apps I get a message saying, "____ is only available for full ScaleLab MCN partners. You will be eligible for MCN partner review upon hitting 500 subscribers." This is very strange since I'm at 1.9k subs right now. o_O

Did i do something wrong or does it take a while?

EDIT: I'm such an idiot lmao. I logged out and logged back in a few times and it somehow worked lol.

2. Woop! Glad you got it working in the end!

If you ever face any further issues our 24/7 support team are more than happy to help! You can contact them by emailing support@scalelab.com :)

3. hi i have a problem ,
    what are mine this email ?

Thanks so much for applying to join ScaleLab Network!

Unfortunately, after close review of your channel, we are unable to approve your application and accept you into the network at this time. Your channel may have been rejected for one or more of the following reasons:

4. Hi there,

Unfortunately this means you did not meet our requirements to join our network. The email will normally provide a list of possible reasons on why this could be, from not meeting the new YouTube partner program requirements or having non-original content.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.